Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bacon's Signature Ciphers in Shakespeare -75- BA3ON


-75-

38)  In this same play of Loves Labour’s Lost, on page 143, bottom of the second column is another enticing cipher candidate. In five labored lines we have the name of BACON if one can but see that the letter ‘C’ is represented by the number three. And to add support to this recognition we have the number ‘33’ represented by the two ‘three’s in the same line.

or

http://isebeta.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/161/?zoom=4


I don’t know who discovered this candidate. I only found it by chance along with some others at this website:   

2 comments:

  1. The source is given as the television series "Shakespeares skjulte koder - Sweet swan of Avon", and I believe the person who first discovered it was the director, Jørgen Friberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard! I'll see if I can corroborate it when I get the time.

    ReplyDelete